Congratulations to Mandy Duque, October’s a pair of Maui Jim “Moonbow” sunglasses from Sherwin Optical, a $319 value!
Enter by November 20 to win a $100 Gift Certificate from Barry’s True Value Hardware!
Barry’s True Value Hardware is locally owned.
Barry’s True Value Hardware is a locally owned retail hardware store that offers tools; hardware; electrical, plumbing, and other home-improvement supplies; and lawn and garden supplies along with expert and friendly service.
7820 N. 12th Street
To enter our drawing, fill out and submit the entry form to the right, providing all the information (entries missing any information will be considered incomplete and will not be entered into the drawing).
DEADLINE TO ENTER IS NOVEMBER 20, 2018.
ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER MONTH.
Winners will be notified by phone or email by a representative of North Central News. Winners agree to have their name and likeness published in the North Central News. All prizes are final – no substitutions allowed; prizes have no cash value. Please see the Official Contest Rules at the bottom of this page.
North Central News Monthly Reader Rewards Drawing
Winner will be notified by phone or email by a representative of North Central News. Winner agrees to have his or her name and likeness published in the North Central News. All prizes are final – no substitutions allowed; prizes have no cash value. Please see the Official Contest Rules at the bottom of this page.
North Central News Monthly Read Rewards Drawing Official Contest Rules
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. One entry per person per month. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM Arizona time on the 20th of the month during which a particular prize is offered. You must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry to be eligible for this contest. To enter, fill in your name, email address and phone number on the North Central News Monthly Reader Drawing page online.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails for purposes of providing information to you about North Central News.
Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
2. WINNER SELECTION: One winner for the prize offered each month will be selected in a random drawing each month. The winner will be notified via email and announced in the following month’s newspaper. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries. All drawings will be made on a strictly random basis.
3. PRIZE: The specific prize will be listed on the contest page at www.northcentralnews.net each month. North Central News, Inc., has the sole right to substitute the prize with another item of comparable value, excluding cash. Prizes have no cash value; no substitutions are allowed by the winner.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Except as otherwise prohibited herein or by applicable law, this contest is open to any person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of North Central News, Inc., and the immediate family members of each are not eligible to enter the contest.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this contest. The prize winners will be notified within one month after drawing date.
Entrants grant to North Central News, Inc., the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the contest. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for North Central News, Inc. to use winners’ names and likeness’ for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless North Central News, Inc., its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest or any prize won.
6. CONDUCT: North Central News, Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of this contest or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, North Central News, Inc. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: North Central News, Inc. is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the contest. North Central News, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. North Central News, Inc. is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this contest. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of North Central News, Inc. which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, North Central News, Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
8. RULES REQUEST: For a copy of the Official Contest Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: North Central News, Inc., 5308 N. 12th Street #402, Phoenix, AZ 85014.