Urban Cookies Bakeshop, Phoenix-based gourmet bakery, celebrates its 10-year anniversary in a 10-week celebration culminating Saturday, Nov. 21 with an all-day customer appreciation event.
“When the odds are generally stacked against small businesses, we’re proud to still be growing and creating new jobs,” said owner, Shaun Breese. “We’ve had a lot of help and support along the way and this 10-week party is really one big thank you.”
Customers can look forward to promotions and giveaways on Urban Cookies’ social media sites including:
• Favorite Charity, through Oct. 5. Tell them about your favorite charity and why they deserve a party. Prize: Urban Cookies will deliver fresh-baked cookies and local Danzeisen Dairy milk plus $100 toward the winner’s mission.
• Best Teacher, Oct. 6-12. Explain why you have the best teacher. Prize: Urban Cookies will deliver $75 cash for your class and 36 cupcakes to celebrate.
• Aspiring Baker, Oct. 13-19. Are you a kid who wants to be a baker? Share your story. Prize: create your own cupcake with the Urban Cookies bakers and it will be featured in the bakery, with 10 percent of proceeds going to the charity of your choice.
• Thanking Veterans, Oct. 20-26. Share the story of a special veteran you know who deserves a big thank you. Prize: On Veteran’s Day, Wednesday, Nov. 11, Urban Cookies will deliver dinner for two courtesy of Luncha Libre and a thank you cake from the bakeshop.
• Happy Halloween, Oct. 27-Nov. 2. Wear a costume to the shop—best costume wins! Prize: Six Halloween themed cupcakes and a $25 gift card to Easley’s Fun Shop.
• Most Thankful, Nov. 3-9. Share what you are most thankful for this Thanksgiving, Prize: two pies, pumpkin bread and six cupcakes to compliment your Thanksgiving dinner.
• Biggest Fan, Nov. 10-16. Are you Urban Cookies’ biggest fan? Explain why. Prize: a $480 gift certificate equaling a year of cupcakes (one dozen each month).
In addition, the bakeshop will host a free Customer Appreciation Day, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 21. Enjoy 50-percent off all in-store pastries, free milk and cookies, food trucks, music, a make-your-own-cupcakes station for the kids, baking demonstrations and much more.
For more information, visit www.urbancookies.com, visit them on Facebook, or call 602-451-4335.