Drivers should be aware of the following restrictions this weekend (July 15–18) as the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) continues work on the I-10 Broadway Curve Improvement Project and other maintenance projects.
- Westbound I-10 closed between Loop 202 (Santan Freeway) and US 60 (Superstition Freeway) from 10 p.m. Friday to 4 a.m. Monday (July 18) for work zone preparation. Westbound I-10 on-ramps between Chandler Boulevard and Elliot Road closed. Loop 202 (South Mountain and Santan freeways) ramps to westbound I-10 closed. Westbound I-10 on-ramp at Wild Horse Pass closed. Primary
- Eastbound I-10 narrowed to two lanes at Elliot Road from 3 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. Saturday (July 16) for barrier work related to the Broadway Curve Improvement Project. Eastbound I-10 off-ramp at Elliot Road closed.
- Eastbound I-10 narrowed to three lanes between Warner and Ray roads from 4 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday (July 17) for barrier work related to the Broadway Curve Improvement Project.
- Northbound Loop 101 (Price Freeway) on-ramp at Southern Avenue, on- and off-ramps at Broadway Road and off-ramp at University Drive closed from 5 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday (July 16) for maintenance work.
- Eastbound I-10 narrowed to three lanes at 24th Street from 3 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday (July 16) for sign structure installation related to the Broadway Curve Improvement Project.
Click on the Weekend Travel Advisory map graphic or visit the ADOT website for a complete listing of restrictions for this weekend.